Welcome to Alpedhuez-express.fr
The pass that makes skiing simple
Ski first, pay later.
To join the Alpedhuez-express.fr scheme, you must first register on-line, specifying the full names and dates of birth for each ski pass holder, 1 photo per person and details of a French bank card for the person paying.
Membership costs €20 per person.
Each skier must be a member in order to obtain a ski pass.
You will receive an Alpedhuez-express.fr pass for each skier: the pass(es) associated with your account will be identified by the terminal each time they are used to access the ski area.
The Alpedhuez-express.fr PAY PER USE system will debit the actual days skied for each ski pass associated with your account from your bank card.
Membership is valid until the end of the current winter season.
SPECIAL EXPRESS OFFERS
- Every Saturday will be automatically charged at the web offer price of €30.90
- Flash offers throughout the season from €38.00
- From 3 days charged at full price/member, you pay just:
Adult 13-64: €46.00 instead of
Child 5-12 / Senior 65-71: €38.00 instead of
Student 13-25: €42.50 instead of
€47.00- The 7th and the 11th day, you pay just €25.50
SPECIAL EXPRESS COMFORT
- No need to pre-order: you are free to ski when you want
- Differed payment: ski first, pay later
- No need to queue at the sales desks, you can go straight to the slopes without stopping at the desk.
- Ski at the best price: you will benefit from special “alpedhuez-express.fr” offers
- Monitor your account on www.sataski.com
Carte Neige insurance
Ski serene, ski insured!
Ski Club Alpe d’Huez
Individual price: €59